Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyson rolled his Ranger truck a few times today on the way to work. Saw his pictures and there wasn't a straight part on his truck. Cab was smashed down pretty good above his head and the Fire department had to cut him out. He didn't have any major injuries just good and banged up. So if you hear any people grumbling that he hasn't answered PM's or emails in a few days keep this in mind.

I think he made me hate my job more when he said he made the ambulance driver go back to get his cell phone so he could call into work so he didn't get attendance points......

Sounds like he will be ok, he just has to miss a few days of work at Hooters. I just wanted to let everyone know. Get well soon bud!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I read something about this on FB. Best wishes to you, Tyson, and I hope you get well soon.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Get well soon Brother! Glad your OK!

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Heal up tyson... speedy recover

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery :angelwin:

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Hate to read this! Thoughts and prayers Tyson, get well soon!

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He always has someones parts in his truck that he has powdercoated and shipped. One of the first things I asked him was how many sprockets and swingarms hit him in the head.:D he said he did have a boxed swingarm and lower legs tumbling with him:) don't worry about him, ugly people are tough.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
He always has someones parts in his truck that he has powdercoated and shipped. One of the first things I asked him was how many sprockets and swingarms hit him in the head.:D he said he did have a boxed swingarm and lower legs tumbling with him:) don't worry about him, ugly people are tough.
.....and the most important thing is he might not have lost any attendance points. Maybe Tyson can be a Ford crash test dummy if he ever loses his gig at the plant.

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Thinking of you tyson.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here's to a Speedy recovery, Tyson!

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
Tyson, here's to a speedy recovery. Time for a new vehicle!!
Tyson is the original crash test dummy.
Thanks Ray for a Heads Up on this!!
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Get well bro!!!

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Mang! Sorry to hear about this. Hope you're Back-To-Battery soon!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Get well soon! Hey, must be amnesia - was'nt my set of PM wheels in the truck at the time? Musta been thrown clear............Joe

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
As one of his billion customers I'm very sorry to hear this happened. Get well soon!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts