Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a ride around the Tyler or Longview area on the 13th of Oct.? I will be riding over to see TexasV-Rod and pick up a laptop from him. Just wanted to know if there was any interest in a group ride. Open for suggestions on where to ride to maybe do lunch and go for a short ride.

We can do it early in the morning so you DFW folks can be home before the streetlights come on this time.:hidesbeh:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Now that Rudy's is open again... I'm thinking BBQ!! :thumb:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
TexasV-Rod said:
Now that Rudy's is open again... I'm thinking BBQ!! :thumb:

Rudy's is damn good BBQ!!!

I would think that Rob and I could make it...we don't have anything planned as of now....

I know Rich and Jinjer love Rudy's..so they might come too!

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Rudy's is damn good BBQ!!!

I would think that Rob and I could make it...we don't have anything planned as of now....

I know Rich and Jinjer love Rudy's..so they might come too!
Well, now ya do!

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
Well, now ya do!
:them:
What she was doing was leaving herself an out.

·
____
1,519 Posts
Youngzee said:
We can do it early in the morning so you DFW folks can be home before the streetlights come on this time.:hidesbeh:
Hey my excuse wasn't because we would be getting back home too late, it was because it was Amy's Dad's birthday :hidesbeh:

Regardless, I'm in for the 13th...hopefully it doesn't rain and give me an excuse not to go :rofl:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Youngzee said:
:them:
What she was doing was leaving herself an out.
Yup, I picked up on that, too. When she says something like that, it's an automatic puss-out :D :hidesbeh:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rspencer1218 said:
Hey my excuse wasn't because we would be getting back home too late, it was because it was Amy's Dad's birthday :hidesbeh:

Regardless, I'm in for the 13th...hopefully it doesn't rain and give me an excuse not to go :rofl:
If I remember correctly you still went for a ride that day. Guess we're not good enough for turboboy huh!:stilpoke: :D :hidesbeh:

·
____
1,519 Posts
Youngzee said:
If I remember correctly you still went for a ride that day. Guess we're not good enough for turboboy huh!:stilpoke: :D :hidesbeh:
If I could've gotten out of going to dinner with Amy's family I would've definitely been down to Tyler :hidesbeh:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rspencer1218 said:
If I could've gotten out of going to dinner with Amy's family I would've definitely been down to Tyler :hidesbeh:
You can make it up by dragging Ahhhmii with you on this one.... No matter what excuse she comes up with.:deal:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Youngzee said:
You can make it up by dragging Ahhhmii with you on this one.... No matter what excuse she comes up with.:deal:

:spank: :spank: Thank you for making me re-live my Indian buyers ways....

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
C'mon Ash.. you can postpone your trip ;)

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
C'mon Ash.. you can postpone your trip ;)
:them: Or there is always Mom's on the 20th. Rachel and I will both be there for that.

·
Frank
4,319 Posts
Well folks, I will be in Jefferson (great B&B town just North of Marshall) for the 10th Annual Boo Benefit. It has become the premier motorcycle event in East Texas benefiting burn victims. Here is a link http://www.boobenefit.org

There will be several thousand bikes there and 3 or 4 live bands performing around the town. I will have the RV there from Friday afternoon to Sunday. Anyone thinking they may drop by, PM me and I will send you my cell phone number so we can setup a meeting point.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
BAD V-R said:
Well folks, I will be in Jefferson (great B&B town just North of Marshall) for the 10th Annual Boo Benefit. It has become the premier motorcycle event in East Texas benefiting burn victims. Here is a link http://www.boobenefit.org

There will be several thousand bikes there and 3 or 4 live bands performing around the town. I will have the RV there from Friday afternoon to Sunday. Anyone thinking they may drop by, PM me and I will send you my cell phone number so we can setup a meeting point.
Hmmmmm...... !

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
ttt

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When and where do y'all want to meet? I'll be taking the "short" way to Tyler this time. Weather is looking great.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts