Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Safe and sound
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have the rare chance to ride together on Sun. the 29th. We were wondering if anyone from the Texas/Louisiana area wanted to get together for lunch or a ride somewhere halfway between Dallas and Shreveport. Maybe the Longview or Tyler area. I don't know the area that well so if anyone has any ideas we're game.
 

·
Ducking for cover!
Joined
·
8,455 Posts
Bring it to Tyler!! :thumb:
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
This will definitely be a COOL thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Kevin could maybe determine a place!!!! Apparently, they live by some NICE riding areas!!!!!!!

Let me know if you need me to help with anything!!!!

Don't forget the Allergy Meds!!! (LOL, just kidding!)
 

·
Safe and sound
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CUPCAKE said:
This will definitely be a COOL thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Kevin could maybe determine a place!!!! Apparently, they live by some NICE riding areas!!!!!!!

Let me know if you need me to help with anything!!!!

Don't forget the Allergy Meds!!! (LOL, just kidding!)
C'mon maybe this time Santa will ride along side you in his sleigh.
jk
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
Youngzee said:
C'mon maybe this time Santa will ride along side you in his sleigh.
jk

:moped: :moped: +
=
 

·
Retired N Loving It!
Joined
·
6,454 Posts
I would love to do this ride, but Sturgis is calling, and I should have my camp set up by the time this event takes place. Good luck all, I wish that I could be with you.
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
brentley said:
Pencil me in for this... :)
So we can't use pen??? Not even erasable pen????
 

·
Safe and sound
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When and where do we want to meet. I'm thinking we can make it to Tyler by 11:30-noon if we take off from here at 9. If that's good for everyone just give us a location and we're there.
 

·
Ducking for cover!
Joined
·
8,455 Posts
Nate and I will figure something out in the next day or two then post up.
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Youngzee said:
My wife and I have the rare chance to ride together on Sun. the 29th. We were wondering if anyone from the Texas/Louisiana area wanted to get together for lunch or a ride somewhere halfway between Dallas and Shreveport. Maybe the Longview or Tyler area. I don't know the area that well so if anyone has any ideas we're game.
Frank is in Longview and knows the area well. He should be back from his cruise and he might be able to suggest a good spot. I like riding over that way as long as we don't go down I20 to get there.
 

·
Ducking for cover!
Joined
·
8,455 Posts
Coming from DFW, taking 175 through Kaufman, 243 to Canton then 64 into Tyler is a nice ride.
 

·
Safe and sound
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Max said:
Frank is in Longview and knows the area well. He should be back from his cruise and he might be able to suggest a good spot. I like riding over that way as long as we don't go down I20 to get there.
:them: We take 80 to get to Longview. Does this mean you'll be joining us Max?
 

·
Ducking for cover!
Joined
·
8,455 Posts

·
Safe and sound
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 193 Posts
Top