Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being inspired at church last Sunday :), I took a spin down the road going over Kenosha Pass into South Park (huge 10,000ft. high meadow surrounded by peaks). Took a couple of pics then had lunch outside at an old train caboose with many present also enjoying the fine weather and autumn colors.

Many walkarounds of the V-Rod... someone noted... bet you don't have much peace riding that bike do you?

Anyway, the autumn colors have peaked in the high country. Can see some distant colors here:

Then I turned the bike around around looked to the NW:

Glorious day on the V-Rod.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Nice pics, would you like me to add those to the members gallery tonight?

We still have the gallery it is now a link on the front page and at the bottom of the forum. So if you have not submitted your pics then get them to me [email protected]

Max

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
SFArson,
There is/was a pasture of buffalo near there, I think it would be a great photo op to have a huge Bison as a back drop for the V-Rod! It was just east of Hartzell, the little town a stones throw from South Park! IMO

Mike

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Max said:
Nice pics, would you like me to add those to the members gallery tonight?

We still have the gallery it is now a link on the front page and at the bottom of the forum. So if you have not submitted your pics then get them to me [email protected]

Max
Let me consider which one for the gallery. Hmmmm.

Will post later.

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VRODScout said:
SFArson,
There is/was a pasture of buffalo near there, I think it would be a great photo op to have a huge Bison as a back drop for the V-Rod! It was just east of Hartzell, the little town a stones throw from South Park! IMO

Mike
You're right. Took pics of the beasts last summer when I went by, but alas, I don't have them handy. Good memory!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
sfarson said:
You're right. Good memory!
3 years of driving from Colorado Springs to Breck, Keystone, Basin, Loveland, etc to ski!

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts