Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently saw a photo online of some beautiful crazy bastard that twin charged his Vrod. Does anyone have more info on what you'd need to do for a build like this? I cant imagine theres twincharger kits, at least I couldn't find one. My thoughts were to buy a supercharger kit and then do custom plumbing for your turbo?
What do you have to upgrade in your engine to push that much boost? I'm doing my research and I'd love your guys'input

·
Registered
537 Posts
You mean sequential charging (I've seen it with two turbos inline, never a supercharger and a turbocharger...but I'm sure someone has tried on a platform somewhere).

At any rate, the closest I have seen is someone on Facebook built a twin turbo bike. My bet is other than the "cool" factor, a properly sized and designed single turbo system will spool faster, produce same (or more?) power, and have less overall weight.

Keep in mind, we have very little real estate on these bikes to add power adders. I agree, supercharger for the street on these bikes makes the most sense.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The twincharged monster was built by Thomson superchargers, they have a couple videos of it on YouTube, I wonder how long this/similar setup would last with really low comp engine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts