Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to John Terranova again tonight. My new pulley is in the mail! He also offered me a deal if I wanted his exhaust as well. I told him unfortunateally I already have too much $$ tied up in my exhaust currently to switch, but I said I might know some people who would be interested!!
If you are looking for a GREAT performance package call John ([email protected]) at 602-336-8605 and ask him about a package deal for buying the pulley and exhaust together. Go here to look at these products. If you don't believe me, ask the forum speed legeond Kaz, or his nemisis Ketsugo. This is one of the things they agree on! TurboTec USA makes quality products and are quality people!

Mike

TurboTecUSA
6050 North Black Canyon
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Phone: 602-242-6099

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Kaz and I agree on a lot. It's just good fun! I'm not ready to do Sam's exhaust though. It just looks too low to me.

John

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
The Jet Hot Coating is not Chrome but goes Very Well with the V-rod plus it sounds so Mean and Runs even Better!:diablo:

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree that depending on your vision for your machine, their exhaust might not be for you, but if you are looking for POWER, it is a consideration.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts