Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I'm in the process of installing my trask turbo and i am struggling a little bit with the damn vacuum lines.i bought the kit used and believe all the lines are there but i feel as though i have more lines then places to attach them lol. i have the line from the back of the throttle body to the blow off valve on but that is it. i took a picture of them all with hopes that somebody could help me out a bit. i know the one all the way to the left with the plastic insert is to go from the top of the plenum to the air filter but that is it. oh and i know one of them goes to the fuel pressure regulator but not sure where the other end goes or which one to use for that matter. please help!!:banghead:

Attachments

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
instructions

This is an old copy so somethings may have changed...but you can get a current copy from Trask

the vaccum map is page 7. there are only 2 really. One opens the BOV and the other opens the wastegate. One has a T to increase fuel pressure.

The 1st hose in your pic (left) is not vacuum, but crankcase breather. Runs from the plenum to the air filter. Zip tie that and the temp sensor wire together.

Attachments

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,936 Posts
way to many lines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts