Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo Tec USA Pipe,28T Pulley,Special Clutch,Chain Conversion?

Sam makes a few really Great Products for Our Bikes.Is the something a few"at least 5-10" want and I can see what kinda deal he can cut us! :thumb:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Kaz I'll put a vote in for the clutch.

Max

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
The clutch and pipe interest me. Maybe, if we committed to 5+ pipes he could change the design to sweep the pipe up about 15 degrees in the back?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What color?Black or JetHot Chrome Look? :cool:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Kaz, whats this special clutch?Is it the Barnet extra plate kit,that I was gonna order from v-mod?If so hook me up.steve wants $111.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Sam is Making his own that will be 500% better"More Material" then whats out there.It's just in Testing and being perfected now till it can be Mass produced! :kaz:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Mark me down for a Clutch Kit. Does Sam have any idea when he will release them? Will this be a racing application only ?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No !This clutch will work as good as a full Lock up Race clutch but it's made to be used on the street too! :cool: Full race stuff sucks for the street so this would be "Your Cake and Eat it too!" :cool:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Kaz
Do they make Front Turn Signal Relocation Studs?
I'd be in for a set.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok is some one can post a Poll for me to keep track.I'm really surprised that there aren't More interested in the Perfect Exhaust system! :confused: The Pulleys are in stock Now so let get this upto 10 so you guy don't have to wait any longer and can get it ASAP! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Bummer.... I ordered mine a week before the group buy..... thats a killer grp buy price.

Kaz, I sent you an email about your heatshield setup.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brent,
I e-mailed you back!I know I paid FULL RIPP on 90% of my upgrades and even more on the Rest of my stuff! :yak: I see some of the deals we get now and it Hurts! :(

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
I split the post off about the deals that Sam is offering and put it into the Group Buy section. Please go there to confirm your participation (try not to clutter the thread so Kaz doesn't have a tough time keeping track of who's in on the buy ;))

Here's a copy:

Just spoke with Sam and Have some VERY EXCITING NEWS! :hyper:

First the TT 28T Pulley"the Best Made" Retails for $229.00
Group Purchase of 10 or more $181.00! :thumb:

Now the Big one!Sam will make a Custom TT "Upswepted" 2 into 1 Jet Hot Coated equal length Pipe. Retail $699.00 .Group Purchase 6 or more with a 50% deposit Required $500.00!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

This is your Dream Pipe for a Discounted price.Lets not screw this one up !please let me know ASAP who is Serious and has a Deposit ready! :diablo:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Mark as you know my Math and My Spelling are a Little weak! ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts