1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke with Sam and Have some VERY EXCITING NEWS! :hyper:

First the TT 28T Pulley"the Best Made" Retails for $229.00
Group Purchase of 10 or more $181.00! :thumb:

Now the Big one!Sam will make a Custom TT "Upswepted" 2 into 1 Jet Hot Coated equal length Pipe. Retail $699.00 .Group Purchase 6 or more with a 50% deposit Required $500.00!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

This is your Dream Pipe for a Discounted price.Lets not screw this one up !please let me know ASAP who is Serious and has a Deposit ready! :diablo:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
For anybody who wants to see the pulley before you buy it,here's a pic.
got mine yesterday.Billet all the way not a machined casting.quality is top notch. :thumb: :thumb:
sorry it's dirty I was messing around w/it

Attachments

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
vrodg,

(1)The only time I have to work on the v-rod is from fri-sun.I work 11hrs a day,then come home to the wife and 4yr daughter.
(2)I am going in stages.gonna install the pipes and get tuned.That way I'll feel the difference from the ST's.I've raced cars and done gear swaps before,I know how it is gonna feel.
(3) it's still cold here with snow and about a 1/2 inche salt on the roads. :banghead: :driving:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What Kinda Messing around were you doing Sicko? :sinister: ;) My ex-wife used to say alls my race car needed was a Vagina and I would be set! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
I plan on going down the 28T road and this is a very good deal. (Thanks Kaz!)
But I admit that doing the work myself freaks me out, as I am mechanically inept.
Own up guys.
Just how easy is it to do for a rooky mechanic. is it a case of slip one off and put the other on in it's place, or is there more to it than meets the eye.
What are the axle extenders for?
Does the bike have to be recalibrated in any way?
Do you need another belt to go with the sprocket jobbie?
Thanks all. :confused:

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Kaz,
I am a possible of the exhaust - how much upsweep - Has Sam seen the picks of the european 2 into 2 that was posted previously - note that the upsweep in that model matches the angle of the frame - those are pretty good looking - can we get anymore info what the upswept will look like. - or which pipe currently on ythe market it would be closest too.
Kevin

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
kspz3 said:
Kaz,
I am a possible of the exhaust - how much upsweep - Has Sam seen the picks of the european 2 into 2 that was posted previously - note that the upsweep in that model matches the angle of the frame - those are pretty good looking - can we get anymore info what the upswept will look like. - or which pipe currently on ythe market it would be closest too.
Kevin
Funny you ask Kevin,
I sent Sam those pics a while back asking him if he could make a 2-1 look like that with perhaps a more muffling muffler. Here is the e-mail conversation.

>From: "John Weatherly" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Hi Sam
>Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:01:42 -0800
>

>Hi Sam,
>I am one of the Moderators at V-Rodforums.com and I am running your 28T
>pulley. I'm interested in your pipe but ground clearance is a concern for
>me. I was wondering if you could modify your pipe like the one in the pic
>I'm sending you. Upswept 2 into 1 though. Also with perhaps a slightly more
>muffling muffler (your pipe is really loud). I like loud but not ear
>bleeding loud.
>

Hi John.
Would be able to make an upsweep but it would be making a new can to make it
more quiet.
I might be able to get another can maybe [god forbid VHR or something] to
make it quiet.
Sam

John

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
John - that sounds promising - I would like him to look into Dale Walker (www.holeshot.com) slipon - high performance and awesome sound - at least it sounded better than anything else I have heard on an inline 4 - real low - unusual for that kind of engine - I would love to hear one on a VRod.
KSP

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Vinney, that pulley looks awesome, all we need now are some more people!!! I missed out on the RT deal by one day, I hope I don't miss out on this because of not having enough people! :chair:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Sorry for the newbee question but does it come with belt and any other parts needed. Is this a cash only deal. Credit cards ???

·
Registered
34 Posts
If this is the pulley I can just bolt on...I'm in.

I know you love the TT Kaz...what is your guesstimate of HP? I am very intrested in both.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.