Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Kaz:

I was cruzing a Blackbird forum and found this:

"This the one, Ken Stotz's 500hp Blackbird drag racer, First one to break the 500hp barrier I believe.
"

From what I read, it is the current winner of the bike shoot out, doing 7.63 seconds in the quarter mile! :diablo:

Kaz is there a turbo in your future...

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I would Love one!My Turbo Race/Street Car is almost finished so that should be fun.That and a New BB Nitrous Motor for the V-rod!Turbo's will always be my first love,and will have one on the V-rod someday.I will admit this, The Nitrous Stuff is pretty addicting!:icon_twis

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
N2O is awesome
.It is such a rush.I just wish there was somewhere on the v-rod to put a bottle,where it doesn't stick way out;) No,offense Kaz.It just sticks out to far for me.

A turbo would be great.Just as long as it is tucked in nicely.I'm getting a woody just thinking about all the power that would be there:D

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N2O is a rush, and can be a potent, weapon in a pinch... But I would prefer a wider and more sustained power band. If I were going to spend da dough.

In terms of tucking the kit away, I wish we could do something like this on our V-Rods

"...a 1998 Blackbird with a MC-Xpress Turbo System on it. The basic kit will easily make 240 to 250hps @ 10# of boost..."

Talking about a sleeper...

The V-Rod is such a work of art :D.... not much is hidden.
I think would be hard to put turbo kit on and still keep a clean line... But it sure would be NICE

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
A turbo is always there:D Nitrous is only good until the bottle goes dry.:(

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ya but when those Bottle are set on Full Kill :eek: !It's a Fu(kin Rush in a Half being on the wheelie bars for the first 300ft!:icon_twis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts