·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has a turbo D ?

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
RobertB does. I rode it. It's crazy, but the exhaust is almost unbearably hot, unless you have an inseam of more than 34" or ride in the cold. The power was ridiculous though! he also put forward controls on his. It might be different if you leave the mids.

Shadow11 has one also, but I can't remember if he did the forward control swap on his.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I have one.

It now has forwards on it due to continual shoe / boot melting and at 6' I felt like an overgrown jockey riding it.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pat can you post some pics of the left side so I can see how it is with the forwards.

Is there any problems other then the Hot Foot issue?

If I buy a D I will put the turbo on it.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
RobertB does. I rode it. It's crazy, but the exhaust is almost unbearably hot, unless you have an inseam of more than 34" or ride in the cold. The power was ridiculous though! he also put forward controls on his. It might be different if you leave the mids.

Shadow11 has one also, but I can't remember if he did the forward control swap on his.
From the gallery photos - maybe a tad to much power!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
From the gallery photos - maybe a tad to much power!
LOL...no, no, those pix were before the turbo. He put the Trask on for the rebuild. :)

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
Pat can you post some pics of the left side so I can see how it is with the forwards.

Is there any problems other then the Hot Foot issue?

If I buy a D I will put the turbo on it.
Just curious why a D set-up with forwards would be any different then your 2003 A with forwards?......am I missing something here after a few Sat. night drinks?...haha

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rear brake set-up on the D is different and this is what I was referring to.

Thanks for the link...I see I will have to change it all around. No big deal.

That is one nice looking bike.

Thanks
Rod

1 - 13 of 13 Posts