Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up my 06 vrsca after adding [email protected] pipes, hi flo air filter, race tuning etc. and the dyno chart they gave me looks like i went from about 75 hp to 113 hp with 76 lbs torque. does this sound right? i always thought that the stock bike was over 100 hp.

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a V-rod atleast not a stock V-rod with that low of HP was it a full tune what gear were they in what was the Torque

·
The Hawk
3,807 Posts
Your chart represents one run, the horsepower line is the one that goes to 112+ and the torque line is the one that goes to 76. Those are pretty good numbers for your setup.

Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the feedback. my understanding was that 1 line was before and the other was after, not one for hp and 1 for torque. what's the next step typically for those looking to get more power?

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
gcc255 said:
thanks for the feedback. my understanding was that 1 line was before and the other was after, not one for hp and 1 for torque. what's the next step typically for those looking to get more power?
Big bore,stroker,turbo,nitrous,supercharger.They all cost $$$$.

Gotta pay to play.:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
big bore takes it to 1250? what's the average cost? i'm going to avoid the nitrous, turbo, supercharge route as i'm just looking for 1 more boost.

·
Registered
78 Posts
your hp graph shows a huge loss of power around 5k rpm-you should take it back and have it tuned again.you can see the loss represented in the air fuel graph at the bottom showing abnormally rich in this area-they sould be able to tune that out using powercomander or SERT.the mods you suggested all sound good but goin to 1250 cc's doesn't add up financially for another 10-12 hp. a 50 hp shot of nitrous will get you to around 160 at the rear wheel for under a grand and if done right will not harm your engine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts