Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking to get vance and hines slip ons, screamin eagle air filter, and the screamin eagle tuner. The dealer quoted me a price for everything including installation but I wanted to shop around and see what I can get everything for and do the install myself then take it to them to dyno-tune. My question, though, is what tuner do I need to get that works with the 2010 V-Rod Muscle? I found two different part numbers when searching online 32109-08A and 32109-08B. Which of those should I get, or are neither of these correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
The final letter on the part number is simply the update. You want the newest one you can find generally which would be the B right now. When Harley comes up with more configurations there will be a C.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great. Thanks so much for the help. Now I just have to figure out a way to convince my wife that the new pipes are the original ones and they just got louder with time. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great. Thanks so much for the help. Now I just have to figure out a way to convince my wife that the new pipes are the original ones and they just got louder with time. :)
Just tell her you modded the stockers with the help of your forum friends :angeldev:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have the same setup. I purchased the V&H slip-ons and SE filter online for a big discount and self installed. I bought the tuner and dyno time from the dealer. Will be picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts