Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2 wheels 4 life
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my bike back from a shop in Swanton, Ohio called RNT Racing. They are members on this forum as well. When I brought my bike there I thought it was running pretty good, but I knew it could be better. I had previously had my dealer dyno the bike with results of 109hp and 72 ft. lbs. torque. When Rick at RNT was done with my bike he squeezed out......get ready for this: 117hp and 81 ft. lbs. of torque!! :notworth:

Not only has he pumped up my power, but he also got my fuel economy from 31mpg to almost 40mpg! All of this within a 3 day turnaround. The price was more than fair and the results were spectacular! Now I don't normally heap on praise like this unless it is well deserved. I suggest if you are having any troubles and you are any where near Swanton, Ohio I would strongly recommend the guys at RNT Racing.
As a side note the only mods I have done are a K&N filter and Rinehart 2-1 with a Power Commander III.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
If you don't mind, could you post your PCIII Map? I'd love to compare to the one that I am running now. My bike runs great now but its always nice to see another option.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I haven't met Rick, but he has quite a reputation. I've heard he's pretty good with TwinCam bikes too.....

·
2 wheels 4 life
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
H20V, I would have to talk to rick and see if he mind's that I put his map on the web. I know I paid for it, but if I give it away that might keep people from visiting him and getting him buisness. I just wanted to tell everyone that there was a great shop that you could get shit done that WORKS and not get plugged in the rear. I'll ask him tonight.

·
RICK
648 Posts
Gpracer,

Thanks For The Praise! We Strive To Do Our Best. I Take It Yours Is Doing Well. Any Problems Or Questions Give Me A Call. As For The Map, You Can Do Whatever You Like With It. Remember That Every Bike Acts Different. Safe Riding!!

Rick

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
RNTRACING said:
Gpracer,

Thanks For The Praise! We Strive To Do Our Best. I Take It Yours Is Doing Well. Any Problems Or Questions Give Me A Call. As For The Map, You Can Do Whatever You Like With It. Remember That Every Bike Acts Different. Safe Riding!!

Rick
Rick,

Are you going to the Haven on Friday? I'm working Saturday Morning, but I may swing by for a burger Friday night.

RJ

·
RICK
648 Posts
Rj,
I Don't Think I'll Make It Friday. My Partner Has A Wedding Rehearsal, So I'll Be Short Handed At The Shop. I'll Shoot For Next Friday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts