Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we go again, my life is not uneventfull,I`m in the master bathroom and I`m on the throne making some Crullers and my Honey is in the shower,I hear something buzzing near the ceiling and it`s a huge wasp that got into the bathroom from the vent above my head well the SOB falls and lands on my back a starts trying to fly right near my crack,I jump up with a turd hangin out of my but and start running ,my Honey is highly allergic to any type of a sting so she stays in the shower yelling whats wrong, as I try to get around the corner with my underwear around my ankles I slip and fall and sever the turd,she just keeps yelling did you get him, DID YOU GET HIM,I didn`t even answer why give her more to laugh at!

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Tmi!

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
... I`m in the master bathroom and
... and my Honey is in the shower...
Dude - this rather implies that you have both a master bathroom and at least one other one. Couldn't you leave your honey alone and use the other bathroom while you're dumping? I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
:barf:

Just another tip from someone who learns everything the hard way.:chair:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude - this rather implies that you have both a master bathroom and at least one other one. Couldn't you leave your honey alone and use the other bathroom while you're dumping? I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
:barf:

Just another tip from someone who learns everything the hard way.:chair:
You are absolutely right ,I should use the other-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nah.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts