Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! I heard a rumor lately on the net that a guy got a v rod muscle and says that he did the right thing cause it might be the last year of the muscle.. :bash: Is this true or is he just flapping his mouth for nothing...:blahblah: I really hope that he is wrong cause I want to purchase a muscle on the 110th anniversary hoping they do a special edition one!!! That would be so SWEET!!! :hyper:

What do you guys think???

:cheers:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes its true, and also Harley Davidson will be bought out my Kawasaki. Also Jimmy Hoffas body will be found and the world will end in 2012..

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Also VROD blinker fluid will be discontinued on January 1rst.
We are all screwed!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Last I heard the vrod has not been removed from the HD bike list. It is still in the plan and that plan goes out several years in advance. But as everyone knows that could change tomorrow.

The guy is just flapping his jaw. If the bike does go away no one at HD is aware of it yet so this guy wouldn't know for sure either.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that's a good thing then... Seems that with my luck everytime I turn around to buy something in couple of years or so because of a special edition they turn around and stop the production of it... Did the same thing on the harley edition f250-350 2011... WHY I tell u WHY :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
One hand I want them to cancel the bike, cus that means less on the road. But then again, the fewer built and sold means less support and aftermarket parts. Unless they release a new vrod with similar mounting so parts are interchangeble. But then again, thats not a money making venture for HD.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Im keeping my finguers crossed that they will keep the muscle in they lineup and when the 110th anniversary comes out here I come :) :) :)

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
even the synthetic? :sad:
You didn't hear it from me, but, Canola oil works fine as blinker fluid.:hidesbeh:

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
even the synthetic? :sad:
I've heard / read that if you don't use HD brand blinker fluid, your tires will dry-wrought faster.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you can't use any other brake fluid except HD??? U wonder why.. Guess they just want the money coming to them not anybody else.. Like everything else.. :S

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
So you can't use any other brake fluid except HD??? U wonder why.. Guess they just want the money coming to them not anybody else.. Like everything else.. :S
It's not brake fluid it's Blinker fluid you have to change it ever 2000 time the blinkers (turn signals) flash.. Thats why I try to make an even number of left and right turns...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts