Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the fuel line on my new (to me) VRSCB started spontaneously leaking at the connector to the tank. The dealer can’t get a replacement. I tried replacing the o-rings ant it held at idle but was leaking again after a short test ride. Does anyone know where I can get new fuel lines, or have an aftermarket part that would work?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Aftermarket- yes. Dorman makes a plastic fuel line repair Dorman Products - 801-600
I use this kit at the shop.... works well. But you’re not going to want to buy the whole kit to replace 1 fitting. Try your local auto parts store or independent auto repair shop, see if they have the kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aftermarket- yes. Dorman makes a plastic fuel line repair Dorman Products - 801-600
I use this kit at the shop.... works well. But you’re not going to want to buy the whole kit to replace 1 fitting. Try your local auto parts store or independent auto repair shop, see if they have the kit.
Ya I usually like to work on my own stuff but it might be time to take it somewhere. I ordered a used one on eBay, will have to see how that fits...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Pop the line off and take it to the parts store. The end is all you’d need to replace. It’s terribly common in the automotive industry that the seals will leak.
but if you’ve found one- even better. Just another option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts