Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We V-rodders in San Antonio,Tx are planning a ride to Corpus Christi, Tx on September 8th, probably not spending the night. If anyone wants to join us give me a holler at 210-835-6261. It is the weekend after labor day. :moped:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Let me know when you get to town and I will ride with yall. Not to many V-Rods around here, think I have seen 4 others besides mine.

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rlnewt said:
Let me know when you get to town and I will ride with yall. Not to many V-Rods around here, think I have seen 4 others besides mine.
cool beans, call me up at 210-835-6261 or email me your phone number and I'll be sure and let U know when we hit CC town. I kinda want to eat at snoopy's pier, have U heard of it?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Wanna swing by Houston on the way to Corpus? :)

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KemahNightrod said:
Wanna swing by Houston on the way to Corpus? :)
I'll swing by on the way to Galveston in Nov 2007, did U come to the ROT rally in Austin ?

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well Capt, I just wanna ride to the coast as a group checkout the beach and the beaches, u know lots of college babes will be there to get that last sun tan before fall comes around.

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, 5 days till we hit the road to Corpus, don't be shy let's put some miles on that lil bike there Capt and Sys.

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, just wanna thank the 20 or so folks that made the trip down to Corpus on the 8th of September. Had fun and met the other bikers that came from Laredo and the guys from Corpus as well.

cctrip2.jpg cctrip1.jpg cctrip3.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts