Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts3j 011.jpg

Parts3j 010.jpg

HD & MVf 001.jpg

HD & MVf 005.jpg

HD & MVf 007.jpg

HD & MVf 008.jpg I just wanted to show what I have created. It is for sale in the classified section, and on e-bay. But I thought I would throw some pics out there for ya. Looking for a new project. Sportbike maybe. Anyway thanks for looking. Or if you want it, write me at [email protected] I was looking to get $14,500 out of it, or some type of trade. There are different pics in the for sale section.

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Damn nice looking bike!

·
1,738 Posts
That is absolutely specatcular. I wish my old bones could ride take riding it. I am almost tempted to buy it just to look at.

Fred

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
hell yeah! that 636 tailsection looks badass on there!!!

the first R i have ever seen that I like

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
:eek: OMG...I think I'm in love...

I wish I could afford it...that's gotta be a blast to ride!!!

·
VRSCR User
291 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but does the tailsection provide any performance functionality? I see it's already been painted nicely to match.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
davidhovey said:
Forgive my ignorance, but does the tailsection provide any performance functionality? I see it's already been painted nicely to match.
it looks cool

i am sure in smokinjoes situation making the air flow smoothly off the tail of the bike is key. with a standard rear fender it will create a small parachute effect as air goes between the tire and fender and circles around.

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Egads what have you done???? Where's the bags and windshield???? :D

Looks pretty cool, not for long trips though.

·
I hate motorcycles
198 Posts
Danno16 said:
I just wanted to show what I have created. It is for sale in the classified section, and on e-bay. But I thought I would throw some pics out there for ya. Looking for a new project. Sportbike maybe. Anyway thanks for looking. Or if you want it, write me at [email protected] I was looking to get $14,500 out of it, or some type of trade. There are different pics in the for sale section.
Pretty tight. Who made the air box cover?

·
Bike snob
756 Posts
What side covers are those? In your classified post I can see that they have scoops, but can't tell what they are. Are they Breathless?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for commenting on my bike. The radiator cover is from Germany, and the black scoops are from JP if I remember correctly..To make the radiator cover work (for a reg v-rod, you need a new brake res system. I have some other parts that go with it too, I never installed them(ridding season came). Thanks again. Now lets get someone to buy or swap.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts