Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To you guys that have a turbo mounted and a set of Arnott's air ride shockers, where do you mount the compressor once the air chamber replaces the airbox?

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Under the airbox cover next to the plenum.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I used the orignal mounting bracket, changed it around a bit and just used hose clamps to hold the compressor to the chamber. Where in Queensland are you Rab?

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Look in my gallery, I took time to take pics from another member, it has been there for about 13,000 miles or so.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Hey all... just wanted to say i joined the Trask Turbo club and couldn't be more impressed!
2009 Vrod Muscle stock w/ Trask Turbo 165 HP

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well look at that, neighbors!! Did Chopperworks do yours and what do you think of it?
I brought the kit thru Parts Pro/ Chopperworks and fitted it myself, there are a nice kit and go hard when tunned good. Have you brought one or just looking?
If your down this way and want to check it out just let me know!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I brought the kit thru Parts Pro/ Chopperworks and fitted it myself, there are a nice kit and go hard when tunned good. Have you brought one or just looking?
If your down this way and want to check it out just let me know!
Bought and paid for. The bike is being picked up on the 25th and taken to Chopperwork's Brisvagas shop. They said I'd have it back inside a week. Also getting a set of RC Czar reverse cut wheels as well. Front will be 21" and front end lowered an inch.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
i welded a brack to my plenum. much better deal and cleaner look.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
i welded a brack to my plenum. much better deal and cleaner look.
You don't say? Well where are the damn pictures

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
You don't say? Well where are the damn pictures
i will take some and post em.. i sent you a text with them but you were too busy lookin at tunafish and whale shite..:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts