Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You’re all Fricken crazy!! I had received a lot of input up front from both Max but I’ve known him long enough to know that he’s nuttier than squirrel turds. I also spent a lot of time talking with Bryan (BProuxVrod) and any of you that know him know he’s no better. I had been maintaining a shred of hope for the sanity of the rest of you but that’s gone now. WOW! You all have taken an incredibly fast bike (arguably the fastest Harley ever produced) and turned it into something that’s just stupid fast. I figured I had to see for myself in order to form an objective opinion. UNBELIEVABLE!! I can’t even do a rolling burnout now without hitting rev limiter right after I dump the clutch. The tire just doesn’t provide enough resistance and I can barely react fast enough with the shifter. What am I supposed to do now?? And another problem just surfaced. I think someone has been messing with the clock here at work. We have perfect weather in KC right now and the clock is spinning so slowly. I need to get back out there because I can’t form an objective opinion without lots of first hand experience………….. :mrgr:

Attachments

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
That Turbo looks beautiful on your bike!!!

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
So yo did end up finishing that thing after we talked the other night! You're worse than a kid!! Looks good bro, I'll send you some Kuryakyn chrome levers to compliment that thing! :angeldev:

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CUPCAKE said:
That Turbo looks beautiful on your bike!!!
Thank you! I wish I could lay claim to the SSR in the background but that was some other middle age crazy dude like me. He was drooling over my bike while I was drooling over his SSR.

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheatin said:
So yo did end up finishing that thing after we talked the other night! You're worse than a kid!! Looks good bro, I'll send you some Kuryakyn chrome levers to compliment that thing! :angeldev:
Thanks Bro! You gotta ride this thing to believe it. It did put up a fight a few times during the install but I managed to kick it's ass in the end. Just send me the Kuryakyn clutch lever. Oddly enough, it got wiped out in the crash and the piece of $hit brake lever survived without a scratch. It's not of this world and can not be killed by conventional means......

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Danno said:
Thank you! I wish I could lay claim to the SSR in the background but that was some other middle age crazy dude like me. He was drooling over my bike while I was drooling over his SSR.

Interesting you typed that....

I had originally typed in my reply "what dork bought the yellow truck/car"...but I refrained :D

I have never been a fan of those things. To me, it looks like someone can't make up their mind what they want in a vehicle...but just my thoughts :)

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,172 Posts
Looks good!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
Crazy? Who you callin' crazy??? :cuckoo

You're one of 'em sir.

I'm surprised you haven't told your tales of rolling burnouts and rev limiters :)

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Really Looks Great On Ya!

GREAT CHOICE OF CHROME! THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE THEM DON'T HAVE THEM!:notworth: :wazzup: :D JEB

·
Another Ski season
2,631 Posts
Riding one is amazing isn't it. I thought my smile couldn't get much bigger... till I rode Akjitsu's:D Congrats, looks nice!

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Welcome to the Tribe! Sweet looking ride.

Mine is the most fun I've had with my pants on. :hidesbeh:

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Congrats- just aint' nothing like a boosted V-Rod

Now wipe that grin off your face...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Do you have any internal mods or did you just bolt on the turbo?

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
pegdragger said:
Beautiful bike! I am jealous of you all!
:them: :them:

·
yellow turbo SE2
731 Posts
Danno you dog you!!! You have made a beautiful bike one step farther......I am soooooo jealous,
congrats, see ya soon
steve

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
OK Danno you know that since I'll be in KC next week you only have a couple of days to learn the secret trask tribe handshake. :rofl:

Congrats brother I know it was a long drawn out battle to get you there but you made it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts