Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The season is almost upon us. Anyone got some trash to talk, predictions or hopes for the season ahead?

I predict that the bears will continue to suck, as they always have and always will.

I predict that the Packers will win the NFC North.

The Bengals will have as many players with legal problems as the rest of their division combined.

The Cowboys will be 8-8 or worse. The Saints and Cardinals will both have better records than them, as will the Giants, Redskins, and Eagles. Well, maybe not the Eagles.

·
Registered
156 Posts
OKIE said:
Cowboys will suck, T.O. goes to jail, Parcells walks out, Cowboys finish in the NFC East cellar, Hell freezes, Saints win Superbowl. You heard it hear first.
could be worse... my team, the 49ers Win the superbowl. but thats my :2cents: from a frozen hell.

·
COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
Justboo said:
could be worse... my team, the 49ers Win the superbowl. but thats my :2cents: from a frozen hell.
Why couldn't yall of sucked when we were playing you twice a year?

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
Okie

OKIE said:
Cowboys will suck, T.O. goes to jail, Parcells walks out, Cowboys finish in the NFC East cellar, Hell freezes, Saints win Superbowl. You heard it hear first.

Put the crack pipe down ! Step away from the crack Pipe ! Its gonna be ok

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
all i can say is I hope the pats hit rock bottom this year and make room for the dolphins to move up toward the super bowl..

·
deb
298 Posts
Although I am a die hard chiefs fan... I am also a realist.. We will make it to the SUPER BOWL in due time. Hopefully before I take my last breath... But until then..as long as the donkeys or cowboys dont make it, all is well and good!!!!:cheers:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
It will allow me to log in but I can not see any other teams.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Troy said:
It will allow me to log in but I can not see any other teams.

troy...check the center section and make sure you have the option to see league and mangers. PM me if you need a hand, I will send you my #...

You wont be able to see anything other than team names until I post draft results..

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Thanks Jack. It takes me to the screen where it is asking to join. I go through the motions and enter the 44022 then vrsc and it gives me an error message then redirectes me out. We can work it out tomorrow if you have a chance. Thanks though......

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Troy said:
Thanks Jack. It takes me to the screen where it is asking to join. I go through the motions and enter the 44022 then vrsc and it gives me an error message then redirectes me out. We can work it out tomorrow if you have a chance. Thanks though......

goto the main yahoo page and sing in there...then go to fantasy sports...click on fantasy home then on the right side you will find a list of teams that you are on...doulde click the league or team name and you should go right into the league....

hope that helps...if not, we can figure it out after the draft or in the am..you will need to start players before the game tomorrow night..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
OKIE said:
Lets use the chat room.
I have no issue with that other than it will be hard with everyone chiming for me to keep track of the picks...but if that is what everyone wants to do.....

Lets here from some of the others...I just want to get this over..:yak:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts