Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Hawk
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transmission gears, shift drum and shift fork shafts. Also have stock second gear set included. Gear set does not have any chips or broken teeth and appears to be usable but don't know for sure. Shift drum is from a 2003 as are the second gear set. $100 shipped.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Transmission gears, shift drum and shift fork shafts. Also have stock second gear set included. Gear set does not have any chips or broken teeth and appears to be usable but don't know for sure. Shift drum is from a 2003 as are the second gear set. $100 shipped.

What brand is the second gear set?
Ron

·
The Hawk
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The second gear set is the stock set that was removed from my 2003 when I had the gear set back cut and the second gear replaced. I think this gear set is from an 02 or 03.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
The second gear set is the stock set that was removed from my 2003 when I had the gear set back cut and the second gear replaced. I think this gear set is from an 02 or 03.

I'll take these if they are still available. please let me know. Thanks.

·
The Hawk
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are available, my PayPal

is : [email protected]

I can ship it out as soon as I get the payment.

Mike

·
The Hawk
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts