Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size of enclosed trailer it would take to haul 4 V-Rods? I am looking to get an enclosed trailer, and I want to make sure I have plenty of room.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
A Big One.

·
Registered
878 Posts
7'x16' tandem!!!!!!!!!

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rjrivero said:
A Big One.

Thanks RJ, I figured that much. :banghead:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have a 8'x16' with a 6' ceiling. It is set up to haul 2 bikes with plenty of room for extra luggage. I don't like my bikes almost touching each other. If you want plenty of room where the bikes aren't almost touching, I'd look into the 7'x20' or 8'x20'.:kaz:

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking of getting a v-nose which will give me a little extra. This way I could put one bike in the center and two a little further back on each side. The fourth bike could have the handle bars over the two outside bikes. Am I totally off, or is it doable? I know it would be tight, but I don't want them rubbing.... but then again, maybe when I got to where I'm going, I would open it up to find a few offspring V's. :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
sgtrage said:
Even that will be tight going front to rear.
Thanks sarge!!! I meant to say 18'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
at least a 7x18

·
Bone Stock A Model
1,269 Posts
I have a Cargo Express trailer that is 16' 6" clear inside and can fit 4 Harleys. I pull it to Sturgis every year with two Ultra Classics, a Road King and a Fat Boy. Tight but adequate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts