Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input Ron, I’m glad you took the time to write that. You miss 100% of the shoots you don’t take. And I never said it had to be straight up.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hell will freeze over before somebody will trade you a good Ground Pounder for your V&H exhaust.
That's strange, because the V&H costs more new and I see WAY more bikes with the V&H Comp 2 into 1 versus the GP. I know the GP is a good exhaust, but I can't get over the looks of any of the Fitz exhausts. To each their own.

·
My Last Ride
1,351 Posts
That's strange, because the V&H costs more new and I see WAY more bikes with the V&H Comp 2 into 1 versus the GP. I know the GP is a good exhaust, but I can't get over the looks of any of the Fitz exhausts. To each their own.
Being an over priced piece of crap with marginal performance isn't a plus when trying to sell or trade.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Being an over priced piece of crap with marginal performance isn't a plus when trying to sell or trade.
That's weird, my V&H is working out great. Sounds killer and has made a noticeable difference when tuned. I went to Fitz's own Thunder Rally last week and saw 5 V&H for every one Fitz exhaust so even folks familiar with Fitz are still choosing the V&H. I'm not saying one exhaust is better than the other, but to say "no one will ever make that trade!" is silly.

·
My Last Ride
1,351 Posts
That's weird, my V&H is working out great. Sounds killer and has made a noticeable difference when tuned. I went to Fitz's own Thunder Rally last week and saw 5 V&H for every one Fitz exhaust so even folks familiar with Fitz are still choosing the V&H. I'm not saying one exhaust is better than the other, but to say "no one will ever make that trade!" is silly.
My 1130cc engine with a V&H pipe makes 114.7 horsepower but the peak torque was 71.2 ft. lb. That's characteristic of an exhaust with improperly sized primaries. Scott Fitzgerald's pipes will match or beat the horsepower while developing 78 ft. lbs. of peak torque. Stock exhaust will develop 75 ft. lbs. of peak torque.

Do you have a DYNO print out?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Here's my v rod with V&H 2 into 1 comp. See attached
Does someone have the dyne sheet with the GP exhaust. A lot of numbers being said and products bashed but only one dyne sheet.

Sorry we highjacked the op's thread. All he asked was does someone want to trade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts