Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harley leather saddle bags and all mounting hardware, removed from an 05A.
had for sale for $350, will trade for equal value. Looking for heavy cycle tail
light with signals (I know its a long shot), but anything will do, I want these
out of my garage. Thanks

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts
post a picture of the bags you are looking to get rid

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bags

Not sure how to do that, send me an e-mail address and I will be more than happy to send pics.

·
Registered
249 Posts
At the top of the message box when you "Reply to Thread", there are several little icons. In the top row, all the way to the right you will see two curved arrows pointing in opposite directions. Just to the left of those, there is a paper clip.

This is your "Attachments" icon. Press that and a new window will pop up called "Manage Attachments". Click the top "Browse" button, navigate to your picture file, select it then hit "Upload". You can load up to 9 more photos if you want before hitting "Upload".

When your computer is finished uploading your files you will see all the attachment names at the bottom. You can then close that window. When you hit "Submit Reply" your photos will be in your thread. You won't see them, however, if you preview your post but they will be there when you submit.

I hope this makes sense and helps.

·
Registered
204 Posts
daleboy said:
Harley leather saddle bags and all mounting hardware, removed from an 05A.
had for sale for $350, will trade for equal value. Looking for heavy cycle tail
light with signals (I know its a long shot), but anything will do, I want these
out of my garage. Thanks
do you still have the bags or have you sold them and can you send me some pictures if you still have them. let me know please.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bags

Well, I just let a young couple take them to try to fit on a night rod, so I don't know yet (honestly). I told them if they would not work for them to bring them back, should know in a week. Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
daleboy said:
Well, I just let a young couple take them to try to fit on a night rod, so I don't know yet (honestly). I told them if they would not work for them to bring them back, should know in a week. Thanks
well to send pictures if they bring them back my e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts