Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Toxic V-Lux exhaust, asking $460, but open to offers, located just north of the Pittsburgh airport, but can ship anywhere you wish.

The system removed from a 2006 Harley Davidson V-Rod Nightrod. This are an excellent sounding set of pipes, and if you have looked at these, then you know everything about Toxic pipes is sold separate, so the pipes set you back $595, the heat shield are an additional $199, and the baffles run another $75, then tag on another $60 for shipping and 2 week lead time. Also there are 02 sensor bungs in this pipe, my 06 did not have the sensors, so I am including the sensor plugs for the pipe, not sure what they ran, but its one less thing you have to buy, this should be a plug and play setup for you with everything you need.

So included in the auction is the pipes, heat shields, baffles (flow-9 louder baffles), mounting hardware, instruction sheet, and I will email you the fuel map Toxic sent to me to run with the bike. I believe these will fit all V-Rods besides the muscle regardless of the year, but please do your own research to be sure. The bike is NOT included with the auction....can't believe I even have to say that, but i guess we do these days.

Pipes are in good shape, and like I said they were removed from a 2006 Nightrod with just over 10,000 miles on it, these pipes were on the bike for around 4,500 miles before I sold the bike, so they do have 4,500 miles of use on them, and they are not like new. You can see installation and removal marks, but overall the pipes are great and ready to bolt on. Just as with any black exhaust, you will see heat marks next to the head where the black isnt as shiney, i was told you could put black heat exhaust paint them, or do a ceramic coat, but with the head shields, it never bothered me, the exhaust did this the day i installed it

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I saw this ad and thought I should check into buying some as I'd forgotten about them. Tried to go their site and it's gone. Did some research and found out the owner passed away in September. I'd love to find a chrome set of this exhaust. I almost pulled the trigger on last year and put it off. Damn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.