Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just go the Toxic Double Barrels from Toxic, and would like to share with forum friends.

1st and foremost: Thank you Scott!

Details

1. Mileage travelled after install: 3,700 miles.

2. Power gains by feeling: Definitely more over stock but I will post dyno figures soon.

3. Customer service from Scott: 10/10. Always replies emails. Always answered my questions BEFORE i purchased. And was very quick to help out in any of my queries also AFTER i purchased.

4. Packaging: 10/10. Kindly see photos.

5. Ceramic coating: 6/10. It is easy to get them scratched. So do follow Scott's instructions very carefully.

6. Oil line problems from being burnt: No such problem. Kindly see photos. Plenty of space.

7. Loudness: 10/10 without baffles. Destroyer levels.

8. Hi Flow 9 Baffles: still very loud. Louder than Rhinehart stock and the D&Ds.

9. Performance: This is very subjective. But it has increased low end and also mid range over stock substantially.

10. Weight: Close to nothing.

11. Right Hand turns: Doesnt scrape at all. It is swept upwards. Kindly see photos.

12. You can fit Rhinehart baffles if you wish. they fit. But i feel the Flow-9 baffles are smoother and performs better.

13. Removing and install of baffles - easy peasy. just 1 nut and bolt holds it and it sits well.

14. Instructions: 9/10. Warning labels and instructions are easy and to the point.

15. Installation: 9/10. Again, very easy to install. All parts fit and mate very well. Only thing you need to do is grind the OEM gasket down by 25% and the exhaust will sit very well.

Conclusion:

a. No regrets.
b. Awesome pre buy and post buy service from Scott.
c. 3,700 kms of rallys, touring, 2 up, occassional traffic light runs on the street... NO PROBLEMS!
d. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can you post more pics of the exhaust on the bike from a a distance? So it includes the whole bike in the pic etc?

Any youtube vid's?
Sorry for taking so long. Kindly see attached as requested.

As for youtube, just go to the toxic pipes page and its there.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like a real LEG burner....no room to reach the pegs!!!
Not that bad. Have not been burnt yet. Just make sure when you are stopping, you swing your R leg out wide as the 2 barrels do come out wider.

As for reaching the pegs, no worries there. Doesnt burn and doesnt cause any problems for me.

I am 184cm tall. I think that is 6 ft 1" ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.