Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just go the Toxic Double Barrels from Toxic, and would like to share with forum friends.

1st and foremost: Thank you Scott!

Details

1. Mileage travelled after install: 3,700 miles.

2. Power gains by feeling: Definitely more over stock but I will post dyno figures soon.

3. Customer service from Scott: 10/10. Always replies emails. Always answered my questions BEFORE i purchased. And was very quick to help out in any of my queries also AFTER i purchased.

4. Packaging: 10/10. Kindly see photos.

5. Ceramic coating: 6/10. It is easy to get them scratched. So do follow Scott's instructions very carefully.

6. Oil line problems from being burnt: No such problem. Kindly see photos. Plenty of space.

7. Loudness: 10/10 without baffles. Destroyer levels.

8. Hi Flow 9 Baffles: still very loud. Louder than Rhinehart stock and the D&Ds.

9. Performance: This is very subjective. But it has increased low end and also mid range over stock substantially.

10. Weight: Close to nothing.

11. Right Hand turns: Doesnt scrape at all. It is swept upwards. Kindly see photos.

12. You can fit Rhinehart baffles if you wish. they fit. But i feel the Flow-9 baffles are smoother and performs better.

13. Removing and install of baffles - easy peasy. just 1 nut and bolt holds it and it sits well.

14. Instructions: 9/10. Warning labels and instructions are easy and to the point.

15. Installation: 9/10. Again, very easy to install. All parts fit and mate very well. Only thing you need to do is grind the OEM gasket down by 25% and the exhaust will sit very well.

Conclusion:

a. No regrets.
b. Awesome pre buy and post buy service from Scott.
c. 3,700 kms of rallys, touring, 2 up, occassional traffic light runs on the street... NO PROBLEMS!
d. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Can you post more pics of the exhaust on the bike from a a distance? So it includes the whole bike in the pic etc?

Any youtube vid's?

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
looks like a real LEG burner....no room to reach the pegs!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like a real LEG burner....no room to reach the pegs!!!
Not that bad. Have not been burnt yet. Just make sure when you are stopping, you swing your R leg out wide as the 2 barrels do come out wider.

As for reaching the pegs, no worries there. Doesnt burn and doesnt cause any problems for me.

I am 184cm tall. I think that is 6 ft 1" ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts