Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Looking to sell of couple things now that turbo is installed. I have a toxic choppers big rig exhaust with heat shields and baffles for $500, orginally paid about 900. Also Fitzgeralds Motorsports 26t pulley, but parts have about 900 miles on them. I paid 275 for pulley would take 200. Thanks

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Damn, the exhaust is appealing, but I'd have to sell mine first and I don't think I can recoup the cash... bump for a good deal. How do you like the turbo kit??

·
Dean
775 Posts
The 26T is tempting...I just have a few other mods in the works first.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pms answered, I love the turbo couldnt imagine bike with out it.

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
... I love the turbo couldnt imagine bike with out it.
Hmmm... I'd like to pick your brain about it some. Don't wanna hijack this thread on you though. Mind if I shoot you a PM with some questions...?

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pipe is black. No problem you can pm with any questions you may have.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pms answered

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Need to post pics per forum rules please.

·
Chad
263 Posts
Ditto what spinedoc said. I need to replace my Big Riggs but would like to see them first. Some are longer or shorter than others and I havn't seen the heat shields yet. Thanks.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone want pics pm me with you email, and I will gladly send you a pic. I appreciate the interest.

·
Registered
400 Posts
is the pulley for a 240 wheel and are you selling the belt with it?

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Anyone want pics pm me with you email, and I will gladly send you a pic. I appreciate the interest.
Post pics inside this thread per forum rules please, if you need help doing this feel free to PM me and I'll help out. I'll give it a couple more days before I delete the sale, thanks.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
240 offset, I am away on business, and only pic I have of pipes is on bike, which I already posted prior, so I cant upload a pic to posting. I offered to anyone interested, I would email the pic to remedy this situation. Anyone who had inquired I have obliged with an email pic....

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
I added a picture for you, if you don't want that picture, or want a different one let me know and I can change it. Normally I'd just shut this thread down as the moderator staff believes pictures helps to protect our members when purchasing items, but it took me all of 2 minutes to post a picture for you. I'd appreciate a picture of the pulley as well when you get back from business.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I appreciate the help spindoc. That picture is fine. Pulley no longer for sale. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts