Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06-07 Harley-Davidson VRSCR Street Rod OEM Touring Seat - New. It was never used and is in Excellent condition.

May fit other years and models please contact your dealer to be sure.
What you see in the pic is exactly what you will be getting unless otherwise specified.

Attachments

·
Asatruar
2,939 Posts
Good deal for someone wanting one.

FYI , that seat won't fit any other model but the VRSCR. :deal:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Touring Seat for VRSCR - $147 Do you still have this seat? Use PayPal?

06-07 Harley-Davidson VRSCR Street Rod OEM Touring Seat - New. It was never used and is in Excellent condition.

May fit other years and models please contact your dealer to be sure.
What you see in the pic is exactly what you will be getting unless otherwise specified.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
I'm interested as well - always ready to buy some new old stock R model parts and accessories - my seat is getting kinda sacked out as well - I heard the bike doesn't handle as good with these seats but I've got two seats for my Triumph and wouldn't mind two for my R model. Let us know - Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Yes I am still interested -I'm assuming you had an R model and you checked the fit ? Do you have the H-D P/N so I can double check it ? Also you can PM me with payment methods and shipping if you want - Thanks lenster triple four !

·
Asatruar
2,939 Posts
I can confirm that the seat pictured above is the correct Sundowner seat for a VRSCR.

There's really no other vrod seat that looks even similar to it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did put the seat on my bike so I know it fits. It is wider then the original (I guess that's why it a touring seat). There is a pin holds the seat on and it also serves as a hinge. It attaches just like the original including the cable that keeps the seat from swinging all the way over.

As for the P/N I think it is printed right in the plastic of the seat bottom. There are 2 sets of numbers. The one at the top under the HD logo is: 22238A and the one under that is: RDW-92/61-0067

I am located just south of Charlotte in Indian Land, SC 29707 and I guess PayPal would be the best way of payment.

For some reason I cannot send a private message because it says I don't have enough posts? - strange

·
Asatruar
2,939 Posts
Yeah I think you need a minimum of 10 posts to use private messages.

·
Asatruar
2,939 Posts
He might not yet be able to read/respond to pm. :2cents:

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Thanks H-D Heathen I appreciate it - hopefully he gets the message and hopefully I can pm him even if he cant pm me. In any event he's only 7 posts away from being able to pm me so hey - post some stuff, respond to some other posts lenster444 !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VRSCR seat

streetrodracer, I am able to reply to private messages not and I did reply on your personal email this morning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts