Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Touring passenger pillion much more comfortable than the stock passenger seat. great condition has the weave pattern. $50.00 shipped.

chrome fender baseplate sissy bar and backrest. Would prefer to sell as a set. some of the screws that hold the sissy bar to the baseplate are difficult to get out due to harleys wonderful quality fastners. the heads are slightly rounded and I had to use a torx bit to get them out. If you want to seperate the sissybar from the baseplate I would buy new screws. $135.00 shipped.

Attachments

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
I'll take the pillion. :eek:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
I will take the other half above the plate if you are interested in splitting. My pad on my backrest is rubbed raw on the side.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sissy Bar

If the Sissybar and Base Plate fit a 2002 I will take them..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fender Base/Sissy Bar/Backrest Pad

Conner~
If I'm reading your post right, you are asking $135.00 for the works shipped?! If this is the case I'll take it! Only two questions I have is... (1). In the 1st picture is there a smudge on the lense of the camera or is there a blem in the lower part of the fabric on the backrest pad?! (2) What are the chances of having it to my door by Friday the 7th at the latest.. I would pay the extra shipping of course!
Let me know ASAP. Also if this works... how do you want payment.. I do have a paypal account through ebay!

Thanks,
Joshua

·
Registered
6 Posts
My appologies to all... still learning about how this all works... I assumed that my message would go strait to Conner not be posted on the main thread!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts