Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JIG-A-LOO
OK.... I was looking for a new pair of warm weather riding gloves and I thought it would be good if I could get a pair that were touchscreen friendly. The vendors that were the easiest and quickest for me to buy them from were all out of stock in the size large and styles I wanted that were touchscreen friendly....what to do? Let's have a look on YouTube and see what I can find there. Anyway, long story short, I found a solution. A good one. So I just posted a video on YouTube showing what I did.

Here is the link for my video;

Here is the link to the video I got the idea from;

You don't need to pay $25 + shipping for a couple of grams of a liquid that does a few pairs of gloves. A couple of these are called NanoTips and AnyGlove. There are probably more like them. They are $20-$25 USD plus shipping. I can't blame the developers of these products for marketing them. I wish I would have thought of it first.
And you don't need to stick paper clips and safety pins through your glove fingertips and tape pieces of metallic potato chip bags to your fingers. And I'm not really dissin' those guys either. It's just that there's a better and cheaper way. Anyway have a look at the videos.
I just viewed his video again. Looks like I made a mistake saying he was from the UK. Sounds like he's Aussie....

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts