Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Service manual doesn't come in for a few more days, but tires came in earlier this week. Can anyone give me the torque values for the various bolts required? I saw that there's supposed to be a printable page here with all of the specs, but can't seem to find it.

I know the rear axle: 140-150 ft-lbs, but I need the shock bolts, front pulley cover (I think it's 86 in-lbs), caliper bolts (32-38 ft-lbs?), front fork pinch bolt, front axle, and any other I may have missed. I'd appreciate it greatly.

2015 VRSCF w/ABS

·
Registered
350 Posts
Your profile says you have a 2003.
Rear Axle torque for a 2003 is 95-105 ft lbs NOT 140-150 for the later larger axles.
2003 Torque Values are different than 2006.

PM sent

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your profile says you have a 2003.
Rear Axle torque for a 2003 is 95-105 ft lbs NOT 140-150 for the later larger axles.
2003 Torque Values are different than 2006.

PM sent
Yeah, that was my first A. I haven't updated my profile yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not seeing the front axle or caliper mount bolt torque on that list. Does anyone know them off hand?

·
My Last Ride
1,343 Posts
Service manual doesn't come in for a few more days, but tires came in earlier this week. Can anyone give me the torque values for the various bolts required? I saw that there's supposed to be a printable page here with all of the specs, but can't seem to find it.

I know the rear axle: 140-150 ft-lbs, but I need the shock bolts, front pulley cover (I think it's 86 in-lbs), caliper bolts (32-38 ft-lbs?), front fork pinch bolt, front axle, and any other I may have missed. I'd appreciate it greatly.

2015 VRSCF w/ABS

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts