Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like there is a lot of interest in getting together VRod owners from the Southern Ontario area ...

Here are the details:

Date: Sunday June 27

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.51...3.51549,-79.688601&spn=0.005049,0.009634&z=17
(There is also a St Louis Bar & Grill and a Lone Star Texas Grill if anyone is interested in food and beverages)

Time: 1:30pm

There is a huge parking lot here that is a regular spot for motorcycles and tends to be cop friendly unless you get out of line. There a food decent wing joints and bars in the immediate area where we can go to lunch for wings & beverages.

If there is interest, we can go for a ride north of the city (Forks of the Credit, Hockey Valley Rd, Terra Cotta) ...

Please Post in this thread if you plan to attend so I know what to expect (especially if we plan to have lunch at the wing joint - to reserve a section for us). Should be a good opportunity to meet your fellow Southern Ontario VRod owners and a chance to see numerous mods, exhausts, etc ...

Spread the word ... put this link in your sig. Lets get a bunch of us and make this a great meet

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'm in. Ill probably come down with 2 other buddies, one with a V-Rod.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
sorry I cant make it . damm

·
Banned
837 Posts
Okay, I'm in.
Anyone from North of Trawna going? We should meet up and ride as a group (so we can all get lost together)
MyKid, Canucklehead, Canuck2003vrod, ianbob, fonzi 76, harleykid: you can reach me @:
[email protected] or 905.715.3464
Thanx sinic for settin it up!
It would be nice to 'ride with my own kind'

·
Dtown's Mobile Tech.
901 Posts
You likely won't get the Windsor Crowd as this is the MWT5 weekend, but I am not heading that way but might be in Missisauga picking up my trailer so we might swing by, but won't be on the Road Rod. If i see a collection of V's I'll stop in

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Looks like there is a lot of interest in getting together VRod owners from the Southern Ontario area ...

Here are the details:

Date: Sunday June 27

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.51...3.51549,-79.688601&spn=0.005049,0.009634&z=17
(There is also a St Louis Bar & Grill and a Lone Star Texas Grill if anyone is interested in food and beverages)

Time: 1:30pm

There is a huge parking lot here that is a regular spot for motorcycles and tends to be cop friendly unless you get out of line. There a food decent wing joints and bars in the immediate area where we can go to lunch for wings & beverages.

If there is interest, we can go for a ride north of the city (Forks of the Credit, Hockey Valley Rd, Terra Cotta) ...

Please Post in this thread if you plan to attend so I know what to expect (especially if we plan to have lunch at the wing joint - to reserve a section for us). Should be a good opportunity to meet your fellow Southern Ontario VRod owners and a chance to see numerous mods, exhausts, etc ...

Spread the word ... put this link in your sig. Lets get a bunch of us and make this a great meet
plan something like this later in the summer (after MidWest Thunder) and I bet some Detroit Areae vrodders will make it as well!!!

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know about that ... some of them seemed really offended that the meeting place was a coffee shop ... took some lame cheap shots

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139387

Than I see pics from their amazing weekend of sitting around doing absolutely no riding at all while I was out riding all weekend ... :angeldev:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,426 Posts
I don't know about that ... some of them seemed really offended that the meeting place was a coffee shop ... took some lame cheap shots

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139387

Than I see pics from their amazing weekend of sitting around doing absolutely no riding at all while I was out riding all weekend ... :angeldev:
Just a heads up.. I drove my bike from Windsor to London to Grand Bend on Saturday and then home to Windsor on Sunday for over 400 kms all by myself.. Got to enjoy some friends from the forum and racers from all over Canada and USA.. Enjoy your donuts.. :moon:

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea ... I hear that 401 is really challenging on the weekend ... :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Just a heads up.. I drove my bike from Windsor to London to Grand Bend on Saturday and then home to Windsor on Sunday for over 400 kms all by myself.. Got to enjoy some friends from the forum and racers from all over Canada and USA.. Enjoy your donuts.. :moon:
I rode my bike 800 + km in 1 day to sewerat's house just to get an oil change lol.

·
Registered
837 Posts
The weather is looking perfect, who is all for sure IN for tommorow??

Its an hour and a half ride for me down the 403. I never take the highway on my bike so I think Im going to just for something new. I can always take the point towards home and go path on the way back :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Pager went off .I have to work tomorrow .I hope someone takes a camera and takes some pics to post .

·
Banned
837 Posts
Yeah, I'm in. Gettin prepped now.
MyKid... you runnin down the 400? Can hook up @ HWY 9 parkin lot if you want. Just gimme a time.
Thanx

1 - 20 of 36 Posts