You forgot to show him what to do with the IAT sensor.....:stilpoke:1) remove the tin (metal) airbox cover (painted metal thing where the fuel tank would be)
you will need to lift the seat to accomplish this
2) you will now see the actual ABS plastic airbox
3) locate the metal clips attaching the airbox lid to the lower airbox
4) open the metal clips and remove the plastic airbox lid
5) now completely remove the metal clips, place in ziploc baggie or similar, then place inside snorkel of airbox lid
6) your air filter is now exposed and you are "topless"