Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I actually went to two bike fests today on the Vrod. One was the St. Pete Bike Fest, and the other was the Cotee River Bike Fest.

St Pete bike fest was nice but really a sleeper. To be honest I will never go probably ever again!!! It was not advertised very well and the turn out sucked.

Headed over to the Cotee River Bike Fest in New Port Richey. It was a hell of alot better!! Great turnout, well organized!!! A great time!!

These first pics are from the St Pete Bike Fest held on the St Pete Pier:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
Well I actually went to two bike fests today on the Vrod. One was the St. Pete Bike Fest, and the other was the Cotee River Bike Fest.

St Pete bike fest was nice but really a sleeper. To be honest I will never go probably ever again!!! It was not advertised very well and the turn out sucked.

Headed over to the Cotee River Bike Fest in New Port Richey. It was a hell of alot better!! Great turnout, well organized!!! A great time!!

These first pics are from the St Pete Bike Fest held on the St Pete Pier:
That 105th Aniversary color is starting to grow on me. Hated it at first, but that V-Rod looks great.:biker:

·
1,738 Posts
VRSCSE said:
Wow that Victory contraption looks weird
Actually, that is the best picture I have seen of it. It is one hell of a design gambol. You have to admire the effort. They are leading the way, not following.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
V-Fred said:
Actually, that is the best picture I have seen of it. It is one hell of a design gambol. You have to admire the effort. They are leading the way, not following.
It really doesn't look to bad in person

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
:thumb: thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the_flcowboy said:
I was at new port richey sat it was nice to be there to bad we didnt meet up George
Atleast we have the ride to look foward to in Nov...I bet I saw your bike on Sat

·
Registered
684 Posts
The wife and I were at New Port Richey with our V-Rods. Did see several V-Rods, we enjoyed the event. Was better than the West Coast Rally in Sarasota we attended on Saturday. Hope to see other V-Rodders in Daytona. The wife and I will be attending on Thurs and Friday.
Ride Safe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts