Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided 2 weeks ago while visiting some friends for a 07-07-07 party (don't remember much from it) to head back to Tallahassee with the girlfriend for some R&R and check out the birthday bash going on at Capital City Harley this past weekend. Well, they had a bike contest and mine won not only top V-rod class (not hard considering it was the one V entered) but much to my surprise took best of show. Had a TON of compliments and talked about the bike all day long. Even had someone ask if it was for sale (Not on your life I told him). I saw a few V-rods there but was unable to see who it was and if they were members here. The bike is a product of alot of influence from this forum and it's members. Thanks to all and see you guys and gals in KC!! O yeah, they had a bikini wash there and some 3 year old just had to get his Schwinn cleaned by one of the girls. Never said the kid was stupid.

Attachments

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:plause:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Hats Off Brother Good Work!
I would NOT let a naked Playboy Playmate girl clean my bike let alone some yocal local. But thats just my :2cents: !

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Congrats!
Very sweet ride!!!!!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Congrats we were both winners over the weekend!! Thanks again!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
louballs said:
Good stuff. Up here the v-rods dont get much recognition from what i've seen at the shows. Glad to see you got some respect! And post some more bikini chicks!
:them: I entered a show at our local HD, in two different categories and got nothing. There was no V-Rod category though...I think I'll talk to the owner about that. It's not fair!

Kudos to you Luigi! :plause:

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
i would let her clean my schwinn that would be about it

SO THATS WHAT YOU CALL IT THESE DAYS??

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
ohioVROD said:
I would NOT let a naked Playboy Playmate girl clean my bike
I'd let one clean my Rod anytime. :hidesbeh: