Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Wow!!!!!!!!! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

That is a great video production!!!!! :plause: :plause: :plause:

Looks like an awesome way to spend your lunch hour too :thumb:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Great video, shot perfectly!!! What a nice day, awesome roads, and a gorgeous bike!!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
sfarson,
I thought I was glad that I own a DX before I watched your video. Now I cant believe I actually own one of those. Great job. Who says I am 1 Mean Mother?

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. A great experience delivered by the DX. Nice to see you here as well 1MM!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
great video

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
I got 2 questions?

How could you hide such a great post here in the DX section? :stilpoke:

2. What camera are you using and what recorder?

I love it. I want that setup for my Alps ride...

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
myvrodrocks...

I placed a bulletcam (helmetcamera.com) on the side of the helmet and it fed a Sony HC MiniDV camcorder. There are positives/negatives to this ride recording option. Positive... One can look around for the viewer, bumpy roads don't matter, can work anywhere. Negative... a nasty network of cables/complexity, extra cost, no lens/filters, etc.

For long trips I usually pack light, bring a simple digital camera with a great movie mode, and connect it to the handlebars via a ram mount. I did this when touring the Swiss/Italian Alps last year on a hired Honda, recording images and 13 ride videos here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have really enjoyed your lunch video. What song is that, and who sings it?
You should send this to H-D, this would make a perfect commercial for them, from a owner poitn of view.

I am trying to get this down loaded to my ipod. Any ideas on how do that?
Thanks
Again
Richard

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Richard... No ideas on the iPod yet (And I have one!), but can mention the artist accompanying is Paul Van Dyk... "Time of Our Lives". It was a great tune for this vid.

·
#1 Red Wings Fan
138 Posts
Finally got it to download... Great Video..... :plause:

·
A Beautiful Country
181 Posts
Beautiful man, just beautiful. I would love to have scenery like that to ride through on a daily basis.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts