Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know...it's last minute...BUT it's a celebratory Two Wheel Tuesday...for the new addition to the VROD Family...Rob's DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...who's up for some Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano...and can we do about 7:15.....???

(weird time, I know..but it'll give Cupcake enough time to get home, and hop on HER new Vrod :))

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if you like a fat ass, then I'm your woman :(:spank: :spank:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Won't that 240mm tire subtract from the performance of the bike? :hidesbeh:

·
____
1,519 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
You totally took that the wrong way but here's my public apology anyways: Honey, I'm sorry that I did not think before I typed. I hope that you can accept this apology and find it in your heart to let me sleep in the bed instead of on the couch tonight. :notworth:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
You totally took that the wrong way but here's my public apology anyways: Honey, I'm sorry that I did not think before I typed. I hope that you can accept this apology and find it in your heart to let me sleep in the bed instead of on the couch tonight. :notworth:

I forgive you Rob, smouch smouch. :rofl:

I'll be there Amy.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rspencer1218 said:
No no no....It wasn't meant to sound like I was mad at you for saying that...it was a"pun intended" due to the 240 tire, but also because you know that I want/need to drop a few pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I do like the public apology, lol ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm in can't wait for some wings.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jleakey said:
I'm in can't wait for some wings.
YAHOO!!!! Don't forget your KEYs!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait...you don't need them anymore!:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
We can all make fun of Rob's nice and quiet exhaust.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Alright!! We should definitely be in - the only caveat is that CJ has spent the whole day in 100+ degree heat taking the motorcycle safety class, so hopefully all went well and she is in a good mood to go out! :moped: :moped: :moped:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I'll ask the boss when I get home. Should work out though. Maybe I'll get her on her new seat (thanks Amy and Rob). We can all show off new stuff. (Well not me, maybe I'll wear my new boots)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jleakey said:

:them: :them: :them: Sounds like a Sewing Machine :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jasont said:
Alright!! We should definitely be in - the only caveat is that CJ has spent the whole day in 100+ degree heat taking the motorcycle safety class, so hopefully all went well and she is in a good mood to go out! :moped: :moped: :moped:
Yahoo!!!!!!!! Good for her!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
jleakey said:
Good, it will distract everyone from the quarter size gouges I found in my swing arm when I replaced the stock exhaust with the CFR! And yes, I did cover the swing arm with a towel first so those scratches MUST be from the previous owner...at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
196 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
Somehow I knew that making a comment about your stock exhaust in Tyler would come back to haunt me...

Well the saying goes "What goes around comes around".

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
OH......DEAR......GOD!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
Something tells me she had your hoo-hoo in a vice while you were typing that.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts