Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ton of nice parts to sell but for some reason, it won't let me post pics. I should be able to. I have a lifetime premuim account. I may just be full of the dumbass and doing something wrong. Until I can post pics I can't sell anything. :banghead: Donald

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Do you know the size of pics.?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
You can only post 10 Images per post, so if you have more than that you will need to post a reply in your own thread and continue on.

·
Registered
197 Posts
pics are prob way too big. Are you trying to upload a bunch at the time or just one at a time?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just trim the size of each pic until you stop getting error messages.

·
Premium Member
11,352 Posts
Try uploading one picture and look at the error message it gives you. Post it here for help.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
If Donald is selling, then I'm buying! what's on the block today?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If Donald is selling, then I'm buying! what's on the block today?
Brand new chrome CFR ( never installed), brand new HD lower chrome fork legs 03 , used chrome master cylnders Clutch and brake sides for 03 (Dot 5) 58 mm throttle body (no cracks in throttle plate rods), falicon 1/4 stroker reweld crank mega cycle cams , 2 starters, 1 solenoid,chrome sissy bar baseplate and luggage rack just off the top of my head

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can only post 10 Images per post, so if you have more than that you will need to post a reply in your own thread and continue on.
It won't even post one in a thread I click on image and it uses address but does not post it

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Try uploading one picture and look at the error message it gives you. Post it here for help.
the thread does not give error message... just doesn't post... do I need html enabled?

And gentlemen just to be fair I will not consider selling any parts until I can post properly in the classifieds to be fair to the forum members.... then it will be first come first pay. I don't think there is any other fair way unless a member has crashed his bike (as I have) and needs honest help.

·
~*~VDRNLN JUNKIE~*~
667 Posts
Put them on photobucket then give a link to the picture, works well that way and is pretty quick, how much you looking for on the chrome lowers?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts