Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
WTF?
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pick up my new 08 NRS tommorrow morning.:D :ride: I wonder how many hours of sleep I will get tonight. I am trading in my 07 RoadKing so it is a little bittersweet. I always wanted a RoadKing and love the storage on it but it is boring. I traded in a VTX 1800 and a ZRX 1200 on the King and miss the speed. I would love to get into running the NRS at the local track but I am a fatass so I will have to wait until I lose some weight. Is it time to go to bed yet??? Maybe a few more beers will make me tired.:cheers: I will be busy ordering parts for it tommorrow night. I will post some pics when I get it home.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,388 Posts
Congrats and post up some pics of your new ride :notworth: :notworth: :moped:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Congrats. Kind of makes you feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. As soon as you go to sleep, Santa will come. Yeah right...Sleep. HA!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Congrats !!! And good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzZzZzzzz

·
Banned
405 Posts
Dont worry these bikes make even the fattest of us feel super fast! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
You know what is so amusing...the fact that grown men can be so excited over a new toy. I say that with a chuckle cause I was/am the same way. I got the pre-christmas jitters. Congrats and can't wait to see the pics!

·
Paintless Rider
1,326 Posts
You might as well make the best out of tonight and accomplish everything you possibly can, because stating tomorrow you won't be getting anything else done. Have fun.

·
WTF?
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone.
I mowed the lawn and changed the oil in my truck after work today. I am pretty sure not too much else will get done this weekend.:laugh:

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the new ride tomorrow :D

Forget about sleeping much tonight...

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Congrats, I am thinking a 08 NRS with ABS would be a nice ride. Slipper clutch and a 1250 motor would be nice too. Not to mention the reduce effort clutch, sure would save your hand while cruising at Bike Week. I still have nightmares about how bad my hand was cramping up after trying to cruise down main street last year.

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
:D Just make a bagger outta your NRS.

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
widdlewunn said:
Lordy pete! I hope Lux doesn't get ahold of this thread! hehehe
bagger out of a DX... I can hear it now :soapbox: :spank: :soapbox: :spank:

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
good luck... :D

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
widdlewunn said:
Oh Jeezus NO!!!!!!!!!!!! It could be considered a Mortal Sin to ruin such beauty.

I saw the Picts in your Gallery, those Pewter Stripes are Sweet, Excellent looking bike, PLEASE dont put bags and fairing and turn it into a PUKE MOBILE!!!!!!

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
So how many more days 'till the 1000 mile service? :D Better catch this good riding weather while you can.

mmmm .....heated gloves for Christmas????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts