Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I move home to America on the 10th of this month.

If you saw on the General Forum the shipping company is wanting an EPA sticker on the bike I have no idea where it is. They pick it up Friday and Harley is telling me it will take 6-10 days to get me the correct form. WTF???????

I wonder what the phone bill is going to be on the 8th when I move out...

Really don't want to sell it though as it is paid off and now I have to go through not having a bike for a while. This is crap. I just want to get home and cruise to the store on a beer run with a back pack, no helmet, a tee shirt, shorts and flip flops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will hopefully get an answer today.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arse.
You're welcome to leave it in my garage if you need time to sort stuff....
Thanks for the offer I think it is all sorted. The EPA thing is stamped on the muffler and the dealership in Tampa is working with me for the light conversions, and possibly the odometer conversion but it is already in miles not kilometers..... We will see.

I guess this will be one of my last post from the UK till next Jun or July. I will be back when it warms up. Keep you posted on when I leave.

Oh and Martin I have a package of dried meat sitting on my counter for you. Been to lazy to send it in the post. Send it this weekend. Catch you all later.

You all have made my life in the UK that much better. People keep asking what I am going to miss the most about it here. As much as I will miss the pubs, English mustard, Muller's yogurt, Yorkshire puddings, and the way Worcester is pronounced... I am going to miss the people I meet that had helped me out, had a laugh with me, helped me hit on two girls that were clearly not interested in a one nighter, took the piss out of me(especially you lot), gave me directions or advice, and showed me countless generosity. Thank you all again. Hope to see you when I get back, and will check in time to time. If you're ever in Florida look me up.

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
give us florida boys a shout when you get to tampa!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
give us florida boys a shout when you get to tampa!!
Will do, I am a Florida boy though. Ruskin a stones throw from Tampa maybe we will have to go for a ride. Wonder if there is a group of V-Rods that heads to Daytona....

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Cas, it was a pleasure mate and I hope our paths cross again.

Pass on our sense of humour :)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
glad it got sorted, it was good to meet you. if i get back to florida i'll give you a call.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good to hear its sorted.
We'll be OK to stay at your place for Daytona Bike Week then ?
I don't see why not, hit me up if your in town. As long as you don't all come at once, unless you plan to camp on my dirt lot in Ybor city...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts