Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode from Williamstown around to Mentone and back. Stopped along the way and snapped a few pic's.

Williamstown.

Port Melbourne (Spirit of Tassie in the background).

Beaumaris

Ricketts Point

St.Kilda....Luna Park and Foreshore.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hope you didn't get the "4 seasons in one day" Melbourne weather...I got out for about 30 minutes earlier ( I didn't see any kangaroos BT) nice and sunny but the breeze was too chilly for my arthritic knees so the bike is back in it's bag!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...did get all seasons. A short shower just after I took the pic's in St.Kilda as I was heading home. Was still a nice day though....and the bike ran great in the cool weather.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah....it wasn't that cold. I originally rode to Pt.Cook after a swim (Sunday morning ritual....swim a K with some friends then coffee). Then I decied to head to Williamstown...had another coffee...then took a look at the sky...looked up the weather on my iphone app and decided to head over the bridge. Was thinking of heading upto Arthurs Seat lookout....but got to the big roudabout at Mentone...and decided to not push my luck with the weather.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
went for a short ride Tues to Oz's to fit the visor and MAN it was cold ..... foggy up in hills where we both live too ..... BUT we are pretty lucky to ride all year round here , freaks me out when the US lads say packing bike up for MONTHS !!!! would go broke if bike off road that long doin' stacks of mods !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts