Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today started with my wife waking me so we could go over to Pensacola and pick up some parts for the bike. It's not much but, since they are really for her so she is happier on the bike....there was reason for her to want to go first thing. We ended up driving over and picking up the parts and coming home so I could get the install done. I also have my Derby and Swingarm caps from Pondo so I put the swing arm caps on first and am waiting on an answer to my other post about the Derby install. The pics so far...

Thanks again to Pondo for the caps and the derby! Once I have the derby on I'll take some pics outside.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks good. I just got my bike 2 weeks ago so I havent had a chance to get the parts for the backrest yet. That is going to be my first mod so the wifey can ride a little more comfortable back there.

Good choice on the R32, such a fun car to drive. I have a Stage 2+ B5 S4.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Nice first mod. We all know the importance of a happy wife:D . I also have the backrest and pad for my wife....she likes it , but I think your gals would like the "touring passenger pillion" also. The seat is inexpensive, ez to take on and off, and is much nicer (larger) for your passenger. But, HEY....if they aren't complaining .....forget I mentioned it! Carry on :banghead:

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RicoSuave said:
Nice first mod. We all know the importance of a happy wife:D . I also have the backrest and pad for my wife....she likes it , but I think your gals would like the "touring passenger pillion" also. The seat is inexpensive, ez to take on and off, and is much nicer (larger) for your passenger. But, HEY....if they aren't complaining .....forget I mentioned it! Carry on :banghead:

I was actually going to pick it up for her at the same time but that is the only thing the dealership did not have in stock....so when it comes in I'll go and get it next weekend.

Next....after I got the answer last night about the Derby install...at 0100 in the morning I ran out and installed the cover!! My wife came out and gave me that "look" :spank:....so this morning I rolled the bike out of the garage for a few "new" pics....

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apollo said:
Very sweet. I like the Mk4 too. Is that an R32?

Yea....when you own a VW/Audi Tuning business you need to drive the best the company has to offer...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts