Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sorry, danny1130
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to Vancouver to help my sister get settled out there, and was thinking of renting a bike on Monday, hopefully to ride the Sea to Sky Hwy (i hear its incredible) and take in some of that beautiful BC scenery!

Let me know if your interested in a ride monday (not renting a vrod, but hopefully I can still play along!) or have any suggestions on roads in the area that can't be missed.

thanks,

d

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hope you find someone to join you, I live on Vancouver Island and would probably try and hook up with you, but my ride is at the dealer in Vancouver getting some warranty work done, I think a head gasket went on it, they are still investigating, been almost 3 weeks now

·
The Lurker
100 Posts
Monday's looking like light rain and the Sea to Ski has alot of constuction due to 2010 Olympics. Sorry buddy hate to sound like a downer, but it's still great scenery you might have to rent a cage. How long you out here?

·
Sorry, danny1130
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also have the option of riding tuesday, so if it rains monday, that's what I'll do ...

Ian, I'm in town from Sat to Wed. Construction eh? is there another option ... i've done the mountains a thousand times in a cage (lived in Alberta for a while), so I was really hoping to do this on a bike.

thanks,

d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts