Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see what other toys we have at home (and I mean cars of course :hyper: )

I'll start off.

Attachments

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very Nice!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
i almost bought a 95 firehawk way back when they were first offered. but i got married instead:banghead::banghead:

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Sod the horsepower - what you actually need is somewhere to sleep when she kicks you out for spending the vacation money on mods :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nissan 240SX with 6.2L LS3 530hp NA.

1965 Chevelle Malibu SS, was my father's first new car. I bought it from the 2nd owner some years back. Here's a pic of my now departed father with the car.

And my plans for the car in the next year or so.

·
Registered
627 Posts
josepy121380, nice TA! The only thing better than an LS motor is a boosted LS motor. I'm thinking on running a stroked 6.2L with a TVS2300 on it in my Chevelle. Either that or twin turbos. I just can't seem to decide but either way I want to shoot for 800 to 850 crank hp.

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
its a bikers site not some stupid car site remove this tread before we get pictures of fcukin lawn mowers oh no too late theres a couple already

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its a bikers site not some stupid car site remove this tread before we get pictures of fcukin lawn mowers oh no too late theres a couple already
Looks like someone hates life. It's a discussion forum and we are discussing other things we invest money on. If you don't like this thread don't read or look at it. :bash:

·
Registered
627 Posts
stevel, Well April (the brunette) just got married last year so I don't think the hubby would go for that. Rachael (the blonde) on the other hand just got divorced last year so she might be up for it lol.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Cool cars! I always liked all of those, and envy you all. My toyota and VW pale in comparason. Nice! Joe

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Lets see what other toys we have at home (and I mean cars of course :hyper: )

I'll start off.
I used to live west of Davie in Rolling Oaks.You probably don't remember Davie as I do.There was only 2 lane rds,Griffin and Orange drive.Is the Long Branch Saloon still there? I once worked for Ronnie Bergeron at the pit on 76th ave.Yes,the 16 yard trucks full of marijuana are true.27th ave was a 2 lane dirt rd from Griffin all the way up to SR84.The Davie jail had dirt floors that could be tunneled under for escape.The place was like out of the movies.
Cooper City was a shame.The police dept was the laundermat,and the holding jail was the bathroom in the laundermat.
I graduated from Cooper City High in 74 and moved up here in 79.
When I moved up here it was the same thing all over.Like living in an Andy of Mayberry show.My first nice home in the city of Ocala cost 12 grand! That same home sold back to the original family a few years ago for 130!

This is my newest find.An old Montgomery Ward rider.It's in mint shape.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts