Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:
I purchased and installed the Super Brace, my thoughts. I have put about 700 miles on the bike before writing this. The bike feels like it is “Planted” better then before the brace, especially during high speed cornering. The best description that I could come up with is the difference between an American touring car and European touring car, just a more solid feel. If I had only $150 to spend on an upgrade for my V-Rod it would be for the brace.

Wayne
:ride:

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Interesting. Thanks. Time to anti up, the more stability in corners, the better I like it, and there have been a lot of positive posts about the Superbrace.

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Maybe time to call them back about that group buy...

KARAF

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Put that bad boy on yesterday...........sweeeeeeet

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing... Group Buy...

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
They are Not interested in supplying oversea's even at the full price, so unless some kind person buys locally then ships it to me, I can't have one.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Karl Scott said:
Bugger, I'm over more sea than you, so guess that goes double ditto for me.... :banghead:
Don't let me stop you trying to get one, I just got fed up and after a while it makes you think if they can't be arsed now what will they be like if you get a problem.

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
If that GB ever forms... I'm in.

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Hold on everyone, we already have a thread going for the Group Buy on a Superbrace, let's not start another. Go to:
http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4214

I'll give 'em a ring. Note that while this is a super product, the vendor is two brother who don't rate the VRod sales as a high priority (due to costs and low volumes vs. other makes/models).

Hop on over there...

KARAF

·
Registered
885 Posts
Cali-V said:
I was just thinking the same thing... Group Buy...
Juan, maybe you could help me out here if the group buy goes through?
I tried these guy's too & they won't ship to the UK.
I'm assuming the other thing arrived already? :thumb:

·
Registered
203 Posts
mr_vrodder said:
Will probably take it off this weekend and it'll be for sale.

Curious as to why ???
I was one of the guys complaining about "buffeting", so I tried the Superbrace (mostly out of desperation) to cure it (buffeting).

There was no difference at all with the SB on, and at this time I'd rather spend the $$$ on something else.

I did send a front wheel off to Rowe Machine to have slots cut in it -

And that made a world of difference - like night and day - NO MORE BUFFETING.

Bruce H. had told me so, Ron at Rowe was emphatic about the slots helping the "buffeting" problem and it turns out they were both VERY right.

Glad I did it.

EE

1 - 20 of 36 Posts