Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2,552 Posts
Max,
What is involved in canceling the extended warranty. I have a seven year extension and with all of the mods I have done and will be doing they probably would not warranty anything seeing that very very little will be stock. The reason I got the warranty was for the motor and transmission. Now that I am considering a super charger, turbo charger or a big bore. They probably would not do anything for me. How much do you get back and how.

Thank you in advance
Frank

2,552 Posts
mjw930 said:
Frank, Max,

Call the number on the extended warranty sheet you have, I think the policies are a little different depending on the state you're in. There's a period of time where you can get a full refund, I think it's something like 30 days. After that you can cancel and get a portion of the unused premium back assuming you have NEVER made a claim.

If you have ever made a claim against the extended warranty then all you can do is transfer it to the next owner.
Mark & Max,

I have been on the phone with many people regarding this and the final outcome is that I will receive approx. 90% of my money back. It takes approx. 5 - 6 weeks.

Thanks
Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.