Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This is Timebomb! Our 2007 VRSCR with a Buell Firebolt fairing. She has a Ghost Rider air dam spoiler, air box cover & side covers. Replaced stock exhaust with a Thunderheader exhaust made the her 50 pounds lighter. Removed air filter cover to allow more air flow and installed K&N Hi-Flo Air Filter. Timebomb is a constant work in progress.

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Unicorn! Low productions number 2007 they where made. Welcome to 1130cc.

Reactions: YphonkK

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was going to do this at one time. Kaz kind of started it all many years ago. I still have all the stuff around somewhere. Fairing, bracket, lights, etc. Went a different route instead. Your install looks very nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was going to do this at one time. Kaz kind of started it all many years ago. I still have all the stuff around somewhere. Fairing, bracket, lights, etc. Went a different route instead. Your install looks very nice.
There’s another look on the way!!!! ?

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
'07's Looking Good YphonkK ! I still kick myself for not buying the "07 Denim Blue R Model I found a few states away when I bought my '06 Mirage Orange silver framed R from our Orlando local area, but we love it. I don't know how many '07's were made 500 ? but they are a rare Unicorn for sure - you all keep riding her, stay safe !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All the mods were made by us. All OEM parts retained. If going back OEM is ever wanted, no need to hunt for parts. ?
I’ve never taken the time to research 2007’s exact numbers, any time I’ve come across VRSCR numbers 06’ & 07’ are lumped together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sitting together, studying a bike and throwing out different ideas and then bringing those ideas to life, is one of our favorite pass times. My husband always says....There isn’t much that you can think of that can not be done. You just need the time and the money. ?

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Reactions: rc4man
1 - 15 of 15 Posts