Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats Right, Part 2 of the New 2011 Bike Of The Year contest is now underway. Go vote for the VRSCAW you find Most Appealing and let that person be in the running for the 2011 Bike Of The Year contest!!!
# This Contest will Run a few days into the Month Of April so every month gets at least 25 days of voting.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
matt from memory ,ur bikes an 03 isnt it .dont sweat keep ur eye open for vrsca .this monthscomp is for vrscAW ur month is still coming..good luck

·
brett
9,338 Posts
bump, just cos someones time and effort goes into this each month it shouldnt sit down the bottom of the threads

·
kelrushNZ
122 Posts
Hey brett my bike does not look like that anymore, I was cut off yesterday lucky for me the speed was not to great. I havent seen the damage yet as i was whisked off in an ambulance and now have sprained wrist and a broken ankle, my mate reckons my burleigh bars are bent, broken brake pedal, broken front wheel guard scraped up exhaust, I don't want to go and look at yet my poor bike.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
damn dude that sucks, hopefully its covered by insurance ,,glad ur alright and sprains are as bad as you got , put some pics up in a new thread or in the rider down part although im a girl and probably wont look at the pics ,they always make me nervous

·
kelrushNZ
122 Posts
yeah thanks mate, i wish it was just sprains iv got broken ankle and sprained hand so cannot use crutches so im on the f$%ken couch until the sprain gets better anyways, will get pics up when i get up the courage to go and have a look at my bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts